Rita Pardo of www.pardonaturals.com show us how to make her wildly popular fizzy bath bombs.
SHOP PARDO NATURALS PRODUCTS:
Dry ingredients mixed first were:
- Baking Soda
- Citric acid
- Corn starch
- Kaolin Clay
- Poppy seeds
- SLSa (Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate – makes the bath bomb bubble/foam)
Wet ingredients were:
- Grape seed oil
- Witch hazel
- Watermelon fragrance oil
Other tools needed:
- Indoor Hygrometer (the tool that measures her humidity)
- Electra-Press (the bath bomb machine)
Make sure you never miss a thing:
How can I join the show?
There are two ways to join CDATbusiness:
(1) Apply to appear as a guest on our show.
(2) Offer to sponsor episodes.
As a guest: you’ll 1 or 2 pre-production calls to get your questions answered and finalize your film schedule. Then the production team will meet you on the day and location of your choosing to capture your story. Apply to be a guest here.
As a sponsor: we offer a wide variety of customizable services. From Instagram stories to fully produced video. We’ll go the extra mile to make sure our viewers get to know your business. Apply to be a sponsor here.